Showguide, Directions and Maps
Kent Show 2020 Information
All the information you’ll need to make the most of your day out with your doggies is on our new Information Downloads page. Simply click to view and download!
- Kent Show 2020
- Getting to Paws in the Park Kent Show 2020
- Kent Show Showguide 2020
- Kent Show Competition Entry Forms
- Kent Show Dog Show Schedule
- Kent Show Weekend Camping
- VIP Training Day
Important Show Information
- Do not leave your dog in the car, especially on a hot day. Our Paws Rangers will take action to rescue any dog seen in distress in a car. Always bring your dogs into the show – they come in for free, there are water stations for dog drinking water all around the show site, and plenty of shade too.
- Please always clean up after your dogs and place waste in the bins provided.
- Any persons mistreating their dog will be asked to leave the show immediately.
- Should your dog become unwell, please take it to the show vet immediately.
Kennel Club rules apply to our Companion Dog Show, including no puppies to be shown under the age of 6 months. Other Competition rules apply – see Competition Schedules for details.