Tickets are now on sale for the UK’s biggest Outdoor Dog Show!
Save up to 14% on gate prices with our special online ticket discounts for both our Sussex and Kent shows.
All Paws shows are open from 9.30am to 5pm.
2022 Prices – Kent & Sussex Show-
Tickets on Sale Now!
*includes £1.00 booking fee per ticket
What your Paws in the Park ticket includes
Our great value dog event tickets include all this, all day, 9.30am to 5pm:
- FREE parking
- All our arena displays and entertainment
- Access to have-a go-activities*
- Opportunity to enter competitions on the day*
- Spectator access to our dog shows and competitions
- Shopping at our fabulous trade stands, sponsors stands and charity stalls
- A wide range of catering stands to choose from
- Free fresh water stations for your dogs
Please note, our have-a-go activities providers may request a small donation to participate. This money usually goes to support dog charities or their own voluntary clubs. All competitions have a nominal entry fee per class to comply with Kennel Club rules, etc.
How to buy tickets online
Free tickets for babies, toddlers, carers – and dogs!
At Paws in the Park, we want to share the fun with everyone! So, we offer free entry to our dog festivals as follows:
- All dogs come in free – yes, all of them!
- Children under 5 can come in free to Paws In The Park
- A carer with a disabled person enters the show free of charge.
For a disabled person and their carer, please book a single concession/senior ticket. The carer can then come in free of charge.
Make a weekend of it
Enjoy all the fun of Paws in the Park, all weekend long! Book one of our terrific value camping passes and you’ll get a camping pitch for both Friday and Saturday night, PLUS entry to the show on both days! How great is that! For more details and to book your weekend camping tickets for Paws in the Park, see our Weekend Camping page.
BOOK NOW FOR SUSSEX SHOW–
BOOK NOW FOR KENT SHOW –
Tickets on the gate / on the day-
Tickets will be on sale online right up until 5pm on the Friday before the show. After this time, tickets can be bought at the gate on the day.
For any ticket enquiries please email email@example.com Alternatively you can call on 0333 242 7912
Transfers and Refunds
Please note that tickets are not transferable and are only valid for the day of purchase. No money will be refunded or tickets exchanged after purchase.