Showguide, Directions and Maps
Sussex Show 2023 Information
All the information you’ll need to make the most of your day out with your doggies is on our new Information Downloads page. Simply click to view and download!
- Getting to Paws in the Park Sussex Show 2023
- Paws in the Park Sussex Show Showguide 2023
- Paws in the Park Sussex Show Competition Entry Forms
- Paws in the Park Sussex Show Dog Show Schedule
- Weekend Camping at Paws in the Park
Important Show Information
- Do not leave your dog in the car, especially on a hot day. Our Paws Rangers will take action to rescue any dog seen in distress in a car. Always bring your dogs into the show – they come in for free, there are water stations for dog drinking water all around the show site, and plenty of shade too.
- Please always clean up after your dogs and place waste in the bins provided.
- Any persons mistreating their dog will be asked to leave the show immediately.
- Should your dog become unwell, please take it to the show vet immediately.
Kennel Club rules apply to our Companion Dog Show, including no puppies to be shown under the age of 6 months. Other Competition rules apply – see Competition Schedules for details.